[jdom-interest] XPath Classes

Victor Toni victor.toni at ebuconnect.de
Tue Aug 30 12:39:42 PDT 2005

I am currently working my way into JDOM's XPath implementation and was
wondering about the context and retrun type being of type "Object".
I would prefer to work with Content most of the time and cast to
expected type when required.
I guess these are relicts from the time where JDOM had not the Content
class as a parent for element, PI, comment, etc.
If I am right I would be more than happy to submit some patches (btw is
the "org.jaxen.jdom" code hosted by jaxen or JDOM ?).

Kindest regards,
Victor Toni