[jdom-interest] converting Elements to objects

Anton Stoyanov anton.stoyanov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 13:25:30 PST 2005

I've asked my prof. I'll see what he says... will paste you the answer
when it comes(Monday I guess)

thanks for the support by the way I feel the same way thing
..although...there is a little point seeing how things are done in asm
for example... but not when it comes to coding and usage of libs...I
agree....

anton
.