[jdom-interest] i don't know how to construct this XML form <Element operator="and">

Tatu Saloranta cowtowncoder at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 08:48:35 PST 2005

Hmmh. This looks suspiciously like a good old "can you
do my programming assignment for me" question?
Maybe you should spend bit more time figuring out the
basics: I don't think there's anything JDOM-specific
in looping and recursively constructing expression
trees; and once you do that, it's just matter of
simply creating elements.

But if you do have problems using documented API, then
it would be a valid question.

-+ Tatu +-

http://www.jdom.org/mailman/options/jdom-interest/youraddr@yourhost.com