[jdom-interest] Problems in adding an element

Aggarwal, Sushil sushil.aggarwal at FMR.COM
Mon Jan 10 02:58:53 PST 2005

Hi,
		Element objRoot = new Element("Request");
		Document objDocument = new Document(objRoot);

		Element objRequestType = new Element("Request_Type");

		objRequestType.setText("DEFAULT");
		objRoot.addContent(objRequestType);

	This code gives me a runtime error on the JSP page with the new
JDOM api i.e. 1.0
	Error 500 : Incompatible argument to method
	Kindly provide what I am doing wrong or missing?

Thanks & Regards,
Sushil Aggarwal

Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those
of Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. or any of the Fidelity
Investments group companies. The information transmitted is intended
confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer. All e-mails sent from or to Fidelity Business Services India
Pvt. Ltd. may be subject to our monitoring procedures.