[jdom-interest] Syntax of namespace URIs

Jason Hunter jhunter at xquery.com
Mon Jan 10 17:11:22 PST 2005

Rusty, I believe that was your original code?  The basic logic's been
there since at least May 2000.  I agree that checking the URI according
to the rules in RFC 2396, Appendix A, is above and beyond the call of
duty.  Seems like the best options are to (a) not do any checking or (b)
check for common easy to identify mistakes (whatever those might be).

-jh-