[jdom-interest] JDOM for c#

Uday Subbarayan uday.s at comcast.net
Wed Jan 19 17:05:47 PST 2005

Paul,
     If I remember correctly ,when Jason announced JDOM to the world
back in 2000 in Mountain View JUG , he said "The design goal of JDOM is
specifically targetted for Java platform" and that'z why there is a J in
it...I am not sure whether this is an worth attempt to think of porting
to C#.

But, hey, that was 2000 and now we are in 2005.

my 2c,
Uday.

Paul Reeves wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone attempted to port JDOM to c# - I know c# has its own xml
> api but JDOM is far superior and would make java conversions far less
> painful. Its something i'd be prepared to have a stab at doing, but I
> would like everyones opinion on this, as it could just be a ridiculous
> idea.
>
> Regards
>
> Paul

> http://www.jdom.org/mailman/options/jdom-interest/youraddr@yourhost.com