[jdom-interest] File on Network: No Mapped Drive

Josh Tigner joshua_tigner at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 7 16:03:58 PDT 2005

I am trying to access a file using JDOM that is located on a NFS.  Whenever I provide the SAXBuilder with the UNC path (\\DriveName\\path\\filename.xml), I receive the error "Error in building: Not Logged In".  However, I can pass it the mapped drive (B:\\path\\filename.xml) and it will run fine.
I have searched Google, JDOM.org, and even the archived lists and am unable to find a solution to this problem.  Am I looking in the wrong places or is this a known problem?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
                                Josh Tigner