[jdom-interest] Using JDOM with ATG

David Boyd DBoyd at finishline.com
Tue Mar 1 08:04:56 PST 2005

I am interested in using JDOM with ATG.

We are running ATG 5.6.1.

How does one configure ATG to allow me to use JDOM.  I have placed jdom.jar
and xerces.jar in the classpath  but all that did was cause a bunch of
errors when the server started up.

David Boyd
This message and any attachments may be confidential or privileged and are
for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the
addressee or intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use, or disclose
this communication to others.  If you have received this in error, please
notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it entirely
from your system.  Delivery of this message and any attachments to any
person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to
waive confidentiality or a privilege.  All personal messages express views
only of the sender, which are not to be attributed to Finish Line, and may
not be copied or distributed without this statement.