[jdom-interest] Using JDOM with ATG

Edelson, Justin Justin.Edelson at mtvn.com
Tue Mar 1 14:55:00 PST 2005

What's worked for me is to just put jdom.jar at the END of the classpath. I
believe this usually goes in the postEnvironment script. Unless you
specifically need to override a class or resource bundle provided by ATG,
you shouldn't prepend anything to the classpath.

I've never used ACC, so I can't speak to what's going on there, but surely
something interesting went to the error log.

Justin