[jdom-interest] Sorry, but clueless

Jason Hunter jhunter at xquery.com
Wed Mar 16 22:18:12 PST 2005

I've seen it too.  We have only one subscriber from grit.de, "el@" whose
name seems to be Erik.  I just marked that address as NOMAIL so it won't
receive list messages.  That will probably stop the bounce messages from
coming to the list.  el@, you can change this back via the mailman admin
tool once you fix the problem on your end -- or I'll do it if I see it's
not really your problem (i.e. the bounces keep happening even with you
marked as nomail).

-jh-