[jdom-interest] JDOM and XQuery

Michael Kay mike at saxonica.com
Fri Oct 7 02:21:32 PDT 2005

Saxon allows you to run XQuery against a JDOM document. There's a lot of
documentation available on www.saxonica.com - your only problem is finding
your way to the right bits. If you have any problems, you're welcome to ask
on the Saxon list (or here, if the problems are JDOM-specific).

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/