[jdom-interest] getChildren strange behaviour

Marco Ceci cyberk at cosmos.it
Mon Sep 5 08:42:50 PDT 2005

Hi, I'm trying to restrict my input with
element.getChildren("subelement"); but without luck: getChildren without
parameter get me a list of all the children element but if i use the
element name (the same that in the previous test i can read using
.getName()) in the .getChildren the function return me null. I'm sure that
the error is lying in the xml document or perhaps the dtd because I've
noticed the same behaviour also in the sample code shipped with jdom
distribution.
I attach to this mail the example code that show this strange behaviour.
Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

--
Marco Ceci