[jdom-interest] getChildren strange behaviour

Marco Ceci cyberk at cosmos.it
Mon Sep 5 14:43:09 PDT 2005

> Marco Ceci wrote:
> Was that! Specifying the namespace with Namespace.getNamespace() solved
> the problem.

ops I was looking at the wrong window, no the problem is always there.
I've specifyed the namespace in that way:

List allChildren = root.getChildren("Alert",
Namespace.getNamespace("/Users/cyberk/XMLexperiment/idmef-message.dtd"));

and as javadoc says getChildren should be return "List of all the child
elements nested directly (one level deep) within this element with the
given local name and belonging to the given Namespace"

Any hint?

thank you

--
Marco Ceci