[jdom-interest] OT: random sorts

Phill_Perryman at Mitel.COM Phill_Perryman at Mitel.COM
Thu Sep 8 03:41:55 PDT 2005

I suppose you can randomise the xml document

no idea if will work but of not you can copy the questions to a list,
detach them, shuffle and re-add.

IS Dept, Software Engineer.
phill_perryman at mitel.com
Tel: +44 1291 436023

                      "Todd O'Bryan"
                      <toddobryan at mac.com       To:       jdom-interest at jdom.org
                      >                         cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [jdom-interest] OT: random sorts
                      es at jdom.org
                      08/09/2005 05:23

Sorry to bother the list, but I've googled till I'm blue in the face.

I want to use XSLT to take an XML document representing questions for
a multiple choice test and randomize both the questions and the
answers. From what I can tell, this is either (a) impossible, or (b)
not quite impossible, but might as well be.

Surely this is doable in a way that won't make my head hurt. Right?

Thanks much!