[jdom-interest] Parsing an XML Schema

Kevin POCHAT kpochat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 00:57:27 PDT 2006

True, the XML Schema never declares a root element for its instances (valid
xml files), but there is one for the schema itself (the <schema> tag).
Seeing your answer, I can't hold myself to ask you this : Are you trying to
parse your XML Schema file (.xsd) ? or your XML files valid against your
schema (.xml or anything else) ?