[jdom-interest] How many bytes is my JDOM Document

Kevin POCHAT kpochat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 05:42:50 PDT 2006

There should be a way to count the bytes in a Java object without trying to
output it, I mean, the object is in memory as bytes, so there must be a way
to count them.
Outputting the file somewhere may enable to know the EXACT size of the
outputted file, but the object's size in memory should be accessible another