[jdom-interest] Handling Non printable ascii characters

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Tue Aug 29 00:57:37 PDT 2006

Ramaraj,

this simply means that such a character is not allowed in the XML file
and at least JDOM refuses to handle characters below ascii 32 (I think)
which is conformant to the XML spec.
A MarshallException, however, seems nothing to do with JDOM.

So you need to check your file not to contain such characters.

paul
PS: no attachments can be sent on list, please post a URL instead if
that can be of use.