[jdom-interest] Modify an xml thru JDOM

Roberto Marra rmarra at montefiore.ch
Wed Feb 15 07:31:10 PST 2006

Hi guys Im new in this list & new with JDOM, so "hi" to everybody & thanx for your precious comments & helps.

My question is:

Let say that I got an XML file like this one:

<righeOrdine nrOrd="1">
 <id art="292">
  <descrizione>PET FILM CORONA OUTSIDE</descrizione>
 <id art="293">
  <descrizione>PET PVDC COATED</descrizione>

what I would like to do is thru JDOM update just some value of the <id art="293">, let say I would update the "codice" from 110071 to 112071. Im sure is possible to do that, can you just suggest me some tips&tricks to do it? (of course using java)

Any help is appriciated