[jdom-interest] Namespace.ANY_NAMESPACE

Kevin POCHAT kpochat at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 06:44:44 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm working on an app using a DTD to generate JDOM-based XML Parsers.
When I use calls to Element.getAttributeValue() I don't necessarily know
what is the namespace of the looked up attribute.

Would it be considered as useful or as a sacrilege to implement a static
Namespace to be used as a "wildcard" namespace ?
If useful, do you have any guidlines concerning various points to take care
of during such a development ? I currently just set it to be taken in
consideration in the Namespace.equals(Object ob) method.

Thanks,

Kevin POCHAT