[jdom-interest] JDOM + Java 1.5

Mattias Jiderhamn mj-lists at expertsystems.se
Wed Jul 5 00:06:10 PDT 2006

JDOM with generics was discussed on the list a while back.
What was said then (as I remember it) was that we need to get a 1.0.1
release out first, with a couple of submitted patches.
After that, we could aim for a generics relase. Preferrabley, first a
1.5 release that is binary compatible with 1.0, and later maybe a 2.0
that breaks compatibility, using a different package name.

I haven't lookded at your code, but I assume it is made from the 1.0
sources. (Therefore I cannot use it, since I need one of the patches
mentioned above).