[jdom-interest] Validation strategy

Søren Faltz soren.faltz at gmail.com
Wed May 10 03:29:13 PDT 2006

I am the client, i receive messages from the server.

this is a sample of the message I would receive

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
  - <#> <Envelope
 - <#> <Header>
<data>hello world</data>

</Header>- <#>

So what is this entityresolver that you are talking about?? Could I use that
to determine the correct schema???

best regards

2006/5/10, *Thomas Scheffler* thomas.scheffler at