[jdom-interest] unwanted namespace attributes

Fabrizio Lippolis fabrizio.lippolis at aurigainformatica.it
Tue Oct 17 05:53:13 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am using the XMLOutputter to capture in a String the output of an
element with all its sons. The original XML has an element like this

<BODY:CBIHdrBdyInv>

which gets printed as

<BODY:CBIHdrBdyInv xmlns:BODY="urn:CBI:xsd:CBIBdySrvInv.001.01">

The same thing happens to other tags as well. I tried both passing a Raw
Format to the XMLOutputter constructor and without any format but didn't
work. Should I set something to avoid it? Thank you in advance.

Fabrizio