[jdom-interest] one attribute several values

Ernesto Reig ernirulez at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 00:07:31 PST 2007

Hi all. I want to modify an xml archive with sentences like this:
<user username="both" password="tomcat" roles="tomcat,role1"/>

As you can see, there are more than one value for the attribute "roles". So
my question is how can I do that with jdom?
My only choice is attr.setValue("tomcat,role1") ??? I would like to be able
to do something like that: attr.setValue("tomcat") and attr.setValue("role1")
or something like that so that the final sentence be roles="tomcat,role1"
Thnx.