[jdom-interest] Facing problem reading comments data, need help

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Fri Jul 6 15:33:12 PDT 2007

It's a malformed XML document.  You may want to run it through Tidy to
make it well formed.  If you want JDOM to parse malformed documents, you
can use the unverified factory class (easier than what Paul was saying,
just pass it to the builder).  It builds w/o any sanity checking.  You
could also subclass that factory to just ignore this one particular
thing.  Of course, the best action is to pass JDOM legal XML.

-jh-