[jdom-interest] Need help

Normadiah Mahiddin normadiah at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:24:32 PST 2007

Dear Sir/Miss/Madam,
I want to add the element together with its children.
However,I got problem during add children. I don't know why
the error said it can't find getChildren function.
 In fact I already import the library needed.
Below was my code:

*import java.io.IOException;*

*import org.jdom.Document;
import org.jdom.Element;
import org.jdom.JDOMException;
import org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder;
import org.jdom.xpath.XPath;
import java.util.*;*

*import java.io.*;
import org.jdom.*;
import org.jdom.input.*;
import org.jdom.output.*;*
* while(itr.hasNext())
         Element oneLevelDeep = (Element)itr.next();
           ID = oneLevelDeep.getAttributeValue ("ID");
           float PID = Float.parseFloat(ID);
           float NewPID = PID + 1;
           String NewPIDString = Float.toString(NewPID);
           Name = oneLevelDeep.getAttributeValue("Name");
        **   /*goalText = oneLevelDeep.getChildTextNormalize("Goal");
           //Plan.addContent((List)(Element) oneLevelDeep.getChildren
           PlansGroup.addContent ((Element) Plan.clone());

The red text show that I had problem there.
Thank you very much for your help.

Normadiah Mahiddin