[jdom-interest] RE: Need help

normadiah normadiah at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 07:36:20 PST 2007

Thank you very much Syloke Soong for your reply.
I have tried but once I compile, the error said "cannot find symbol method
clone()".
So how?
I have tried change it a little bit in other ways....
but it still not work...
Thank you very much for anyone help......
I'm really need help......................

Regards,
Normadiah Mahiddin