[jdom-interest] JDOM not using raw typing

Hielke Hoeve hielke.hoeve at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:56:10 PST 2007

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is any reason why JDOM isn't using raw
typing. I'm making a configuration parser for my own open source
project but I'm using somewhat strict settings in Eclipse and I have a
lot of warnings in my project about Lists being a raw type. I could
add @SuppresWarnings to silence Eclipse about that particular line but
I'd rather fix the "problem" than hiding it.

If there isn't any reason I was wondering where I could commit or in
another way present a JDOM version that does. I have attempted to
alter the nightly build to use typing but it's quite a task.

Greetings,

Hielke Hoeve