[jdom-interest] JDOM 1.1 RC2

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Tue Nov 13 23:35:31 PST 2007

I've just posted a second release candidate.

http://www.jdom.org/dist/binary/jdom-1.1-rc2.tar.gz  // unix
http://www.jdom.org/dist/binary/jdom-1.1-rc2.zip     // windows

(Only difference between unix and windows is line endings.)

Changes since RC1:

* Restored the setAttributes(List) method because even though
setAttributes(Collection) is equivalent, the built JAR won't work as a
drop-in without an exact signature match; you'd need to recompile.  Now
we have both methods and no recompile should be necessary.  I'd like
people to verify this.

* Added XSLTransformer.setFactory().  Good, easy feature request.

* Patch in jdom-contrib from Laurent fixing an ElementScanner problem.

Please try this jdom.jar in your project and let me know how it works
for you.  I'd like an email either way.