[jdom-interest] JDOM 1.1 released! - thinking JDOM2

Rolf Lear jdom at tuis.net
Thu Nov 29 04:40:52 PST 2007

Hi Jason, All.

After some consideration, I will volunteer to create a 'pilot' or
'proof-of-concept' Java5 conversion of JDom. I will be happy for it to
act as a baseline for simple discussion or perhaps be the foundation of
the 'generified' JDom release.

I figure I can get something out by the end of next week or so.

Rolf