[jdom-interest] JDom&DTD

NP nicola.padovano at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 06:47:00 PDT 2007

Hi all!
I've written a XML database, but now i have the need to validate it. For
example this XML must have one tag (and only one) called <name>. So i
can write a dtd grammar to do this work.
But my necessity is that when i parse the xml file (with jdom's -better,
sax's- functions, like SAXBuilder.build) with duplicate TAG <name>,
there is an exception that alerts this situation.

How I can resolve this problem?
(My fear is to write a by hand (and raw) function that works like i want...)

Thanks!