[jdom-interest] Getting the Sub-Elements of the JDom Tree

Ramo At Skuff ramo at skuff-band.de
Wed Oct 17 09:32:06 PDT 2007

Hi List,

i have a Problem with getting step for step the subelements of this xml
file:
<Tab id="Kopfdaten" name="Kopfdaten">
	 	<Form>
			<QuestionEntry no="1" structure="singelline"/>
				<Question no="1">Zentrum</Question>
				<FormElement type="sl" id="sl_01"
name="sl_01" mandat="y" value="">
					<option value="">sd</option>
					<option value="">dd</option>
					<option value="">fd</option>
					<option value="">Sdr</option>
				</FormElement>

		</Form>
	</Tab>

This code:
SAXBuilder sxbuild = new SAXBuilder();
		InputSource is = new InputSource(path);
		Document doc = sxbuild.build(is);

		Element root = doc.getRootElement();

I''m getting the root element "Tab". I have the problem how to get the other
childelements? Say, that I get a result like this:

Tab
Form
QuestionEntry
Question
Formelement
Option
Option
Option
Option

My aim is to parse that in HTML so that I get a matching with the xml
elements in a javaclass, so that I can transform it and write it in an html
file.

Kind regards
Ramo