[jdom-interest] ResultSetBuilder issue

Jasmin_Mehta at nexweb.org Jasmin_Mehta at nexweb.org
Tue Oct 23 08:41:07 PDT 2007

Ref:  Servlet Mailing List Archives. Dt.  2005-11-09 Number: 15765


I am using ResultSetBuilder.java. And all it displays in output xml file 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<RootElement />

Thru debug stmt, I could see that the result set has been populated before 
going in to while loop [
while (rs.next() && (rowCount++ < maxRows)) {

I put the debug stmts in below loop and it does display all the column 

// get the column labels for this record set 
216 String[] columnName = new String[colCount]; 
217         for (int index = 0; index < colCount; index++) { 
218           columnName[index] = rsmd.getColumnName(index+1); 
219         } 

in build() method. But it does not enter this loop and thus not building 
the XML file for the resultset.

I did use the toString() methods as mentioned by below contanct, but still 
its giving the same result.

Subject: RE: [jdom-interest] ResultSetBuilder issue
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:21:23 -0500
From: "Mark Hale" <Mark at beforethecall.com>

Can anybody help me fixing this issue?

Our domain name is changing.  Please take note of the sender's
e-Mail address and make changes to your personal address list,
if needed.  Both domains will continue to work, only for a limited
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for 
the use of the individual or agency to whom they are addressed. 
If you have received this email in error please notify the Navy 
Exchange Service Command e-mail administrator. This footnote 
also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses.

Thank You!            

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.jdom.org/pipermail/jdom-interest/attachments/20071023/299162e9/attachment.htm

More information about the jdom-interest mailing list