[jdom-interest] JDom and Java5

Mattias Jiderhamn mj-lists at expertsystems.se
Fri Feb 22 07:21:51 PST 2008

Is the JAR at http://git.tuis.net/jdom/jdom.jar really updated...? I get
the same result for both cases.

Regarding List<?> I believe that List = List<?> = List<? extends
java.lang.Object>.

Hopefully you should be able to use this code as the basis for a test case:

      TransformerFactory transformerFactory =
TransformerFactory.newInstance();
      StreamSource streamSource = new StreamSource(new StringReader(
          "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"ISO-8859-1\"?>\n" +
          "<xsl:stylesheet version=\"1.0\"
xmlns:xsl=\"http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform\">\n" +
          "  <xsl:template match=\"/\">\n" +
          "    <foo>" +
          "<bar myAttribute=\"myValue\" />" +
          "<ns:bar xmlns:ns=\"http://foo/bar\" myAttribute=\"myValue\"
ns:attribute2=\"prefixed\" />" +
          "</foo>\n" +
          "  </xsl:template>\n" +
          "</xsl:stylesheet>"));
      Transformer transformer =
transformerFactory.newTransformer(streamSource);

      JDOMSource source = new JDOMSource(new org.jdom.Document(new
Element("foo")));
      JDOMResult result = new JDOMResult();
      transformer.transform(source, result);

 /Mattias