[jdom-interest] Looping through attributes

Bashiro bashiro at myway.com
Mon Jan 21 12:17:22 PST 2008

Hello folks,
There is one thing bodering me and I hope someone could help.
When I loop through attributes to search for values. How do I stop
jdom from not printing on any attribute that it loops through.

I search for an attribute "domain" when the corresponding value matches
jdom returns found. But when not found; it prints on all attributes
and I get a list of not found, not found, corresponding to the number of attributes in the documents.

What code or how do i tell jdom to print "not found" only one time?

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.