[jdom-interest] JDOM 1.1.1 release candidate

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Thu Jul 23 14:27:12 PDT 2009

JDOM itself doesn't use any classes in the default namespace.  There's
a JDOMAbout class (and two inner classes) that are used for some
extraneous functionality.  Why don't you remove those from the JAR and
see if it works for ya.  If so we could do a later release removing
them.  They're just a toy feature.

-jh-