[jdom-interest] JDOM2 Update

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Fri Aug 12 02:22:04 PDT 2011

I respect and understand your desire to build a quality project.

I, for one, was keen to help out, but I've wasted a lot of time trying to contribute to open-source projects only to
have my contributions rejected or ignored because they were not __exactly__ the way the maintainer wanted. If you're
that way inclined, that's fine, but then you're going to be doing the bulk of the work yourself.

It's like good software - good software has a growth path to move from beginner level to expert. If there is no growth
path with JDOM2, then I see no point in trying to contribute.

Regards, Noel.