[jdom-interest] Class generator

Paul Libbrecht paul at hoplahup.net
Wed Dec 14 07:18:45 PST 2011

Are you meaning to do java objects serialization and deserialization?
JDOM is not an answer for this. JDOM provides easy to use Java objects that represent XML trees but not custom java objects (though you could subclass the factory).

There are 1.2-compatible things I believe such as commons-digester.

paul