[jdom-interest] JDOM parser reuse memory problem

Randall Theobald randallt at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 11 04:31:38 PST 2011

I'd vote for a proper fix of properly resetting the XMLReader at the end of
the build method. Our product is stuck on 1.0-beta-7 or something which
doesn't even have the parser reuse in it yet, so there is no hurry. I just
wanted to make sure that the issue got looked at moving forward.

   Randall Theobald

   Performance: WebSphere
   Business Process
   Management &
   Connectivity

   IBM Software Group             randallt at us.ibm.com

   Austin, TX                     512-286-8870   t/l:
                                             363-8870