[jdom-interest] Opinion Poll: - JDOM2 and minimum-required Java - Java5 or Java6

Olivier Jaquemet olivier.jaquemet at jalios.com
Wed Nov 16 05:47:34 PST 2011

Hello Rolf,

As far as we are concerned in my company, we are still evaluating which
Java version to support in our next product release. Some of our clients
are still stuck on older appserver release which still requires Java 5
(eg WebSphere 6.1).
But I would completely understand JDOM 2 to require Java 6, and this
would simply be another good reason to provide support only starting
from Java 6.

Thank you for asking.

Regards,
Olivier