[jdom-interest] Maven - Re: question: Publisher of groups 'jdom' and 'org.jdom'

Rolf Lear jdom at tuis.net
Thu Sep 15 07:32:34 PDT 2011

Another update:

The following is the 'issue' open (now resolved) at sonatype.

https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-2219

This issue has now been 'resolved' but not yet 'closed'. What this means
is that sonatype have created a set of 'repositories' in which we can
deploy JDOM artifacts.

When we have got something to release, and when that something has been
staged, and 'released' in sonatype (and we are happy with the way it will
look), we can then comment on the above 'issue' to that effect. At that
point sonatype will activate the synchronization link to maven-central, and
out changes will be 'pushed' there.

Bottom line is that in my previous mail I listed 10 steps to get the maven
'right', well, steps 1 through 3 are now done....

Rolf

In their words:

=================
Configuration has been prepared, now you can:
* Deploy snapshot artifacts into repository
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots
* Deploy release artifacts into the staging repository
https://oss.sonatype.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2
* Promote staged artifacts into repository 'Releases'
* Download snapshot and release artifacts from group
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public
* Download snapshot, release and staged artifacts from staging group
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide