[jdom-interest] Still to do - Text 'merger'

Rolf Lear jdom at tuis.net
Tue Apr 3 08:15:46 PDT 2012

I was specifically trying to avoid the normalize word.... it has
additional connotations in JDOM, in the sense that it is already part of
the Element's API which does a 'different' thing (trims and normalizes
internal whitespace):

I assume though that you think it is a good idea to push it in before

If it helps, the method name I currently have is called

What about putting it at the document level too? That would involve a
change to Document, Parent, and Element....?