[jdom-interest] Still to do - Text 'merger'

Rolf Lear jdom at tuis.net
Tue Apr 3 21:05:28 PDT 2012

Hi all.

I have moved this code in as the new method Element.simplifyText().

https://github.com/hunterhacker/jdom/commit/d4b5c67f1df51cacf05e704e238f1d5361828233#diff-0

It is a non-recursive method. I think the name is better than 'merge',
'join', or 'normalize'.

I think the recursive means of doing it is easy enough to code
(three-liner), so it does not add much value.

I think it has enough value to be included.

Unless someone can come up with better names, options, I think it will stay.

Rolf