[jdom-interest] Maven build

Rolf Lear jdom at tuis.net
Tue Jan 3 05:22:39 PST 2012

Hi all.

I am going to start playing with the concept of loading the 'snapshot'
builds up on to maven central as 'SNAPSHOT' type builds. This is to ensure
I get some 'practice' before the final JDOM2.0 release.

If you are currently using maven to load your JDOM 1.x jars you should
ensure that you set your maven version dependencies correctly so that you
do not start pulling any JDOM 2.x jars. My understanding is that if I label
the versions as SNAPSHOT then they should be ignored by you, but, for
everyone's peace of mind, in your 'real' development environments you
should restrict your dependencies to version 1.1.2 only

I expect to start 'playing' with this in the next week or so.

Rolf