[jdom-interest] Previous 'Downloads'

Rolf Lear jdom at tuis.net
Tue Mar 27 06:17:13 PDT 2012

Oh, I mean the 'zip' files on
https://github.com/hunterhacker/jdom/downloads page.

So, I intend to remove the files like: jdom-2.x-2011.12.07.09.37.zip
and other files that are *not* BETA releases.

In fact, I think the complete list of files to be removed is:

jdom-1.1.2.hf1.zip
jdom-2.x-2012.02.02.22.29.zip
jdom-2.x-2012.01.*
jdom-2.x-2011.*

There should be no reason for anyone to want these files, and they can be
rebuilt from the git history anyway.

Rolf