[jdom-interest] Maven Whining

Rolf Lear jdom at tuis.net
Sat May 19 06:17:07 PDT 2012

Hi Elliotte.

Don't get me wrong, I was just whining ... ;-) I (personally) have no
immediate push to get 1.1.4 in to maven.

On the serious side though, if you do need to push to maven central, and
the codehaus process does not do it automatically, you may want to see
what I did with JDOM....

Between this page:
https://github.com/hunterhacker/jdom/wiki/JDOM1.1.2-and-Maven

and the JDOM Build file:
https://github.com/hunterhacker/jdom/blob/master/build.xml#L503

Also, there is the open ticket JAXEN-217 which can probably be closed....

Rolf