[jdom-interest] Content missing after conversion from W3C Element to JDOM2 Element

Rolf Lear jdom at tuis.net
Wed Nov 7 13:48:48 PST 2012

Hi

If you pull the JDOM code from github, set it up as an eclipse project (if you use eclipse...), then right-click the build.xml file and run the eclipse target. If you use eclipse you can then right-click the project and run all tests, or you can run the ant junit target.

As for which DOM you use, run your project with the java option -Djaxp.debug=1 to see which DOM is found.

Rolf
Larsen <larsen007 at web.de> wrote:Hi Rolf,

I haven´t used unit tests so far and would need some instructions on how
to run them in case this becomes necessary.

How can I check for a buggy DOM implementation?

Lars