[jdom-announce] problems with installing jdom

Brad Morgan Brad.Morgan at e-pubcorp.com
Tue Oct 24 10:13:40 PDT 2000

What operating system are you using at home? (and at school?)

At what point in the process do you get the error?

Add as many other details about your system and the steps you've taken that
you can.  We can more easily help if we have too much information rather
than too little.

Brad Morgan
e-Publishing Corp.

Email: Brad.Morgan at e-pubcorp.com
Phone: (719)593-7377 x35
Fax: (719)593-2996

e-Publishing Corp. is a BroadVision company