[jdom-announce] problems with installing jdom

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Tue Oct 24 08:59:46 PDT 2000

jdom-announce is for announcements regarding JDOM.  It's not for
individual questions.  (See the description of the list where you signed
up.)  You should write jdom-interest.

But since I'm already wasting this list's time with yet another post, I
might as well tell you that's a standard PC error when your hard drive's
full.

-jh-