[jdom-interest] exception with xml:lang

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Thu Aug 17 18:33:10 PDT 2000

Stacie,

It's spooky, you and I did similar work at almost the exact same time.
Stacie, could you pls still check what's in CVS and see if it solves
your problem?  Then perhaps look at the code I wrote and see if your
version has anything I missed.  They look very similar.

Too bad we had to do duplicate effort, but it proves the solution makes
sense to at least two people.  :-)

-jh-