[jdom-interest] TestCase_Attribute

philip.nelson at omniresources.com philip.nelson at omniresources.com
Tue Jun 27 13:04:31 PDT 2000

Here is a stab at this.

Please comment on the style.  I included very basic messages with each
assertion to help track which part of each test method may have failed.  I
did test exceptions where the api specifically mentioned certain behaviour
like DataConversionExceptions.  I did not extensively test all possible
bogus values in all tests, making the assumption that tests for Verifier
would have to handle a lot of that that.  I could go farther with nulls
however if you all think that's a good idea.

I also commented out the inherited Object method tests like wait() and
notify().  Reasonable?